Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:53
πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Wild Ones - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreThe Wild Ones Β· Creed FisherThe Wild Onesβ„— 2020 Fishdog RecordsReleased on: 2020-05-22Auto-generated by YouTube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 11:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I so much enjoy your posts Patriot. Keep up the good work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 11:57
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
24/7 head on swivel, freedom or bust, busting is death for all, i.e. NOT an option. GOD BLESS ALL real patriots. Got your six, best believe.

29 April, 12:04
Got your back too. I spend a lot of time researching while I am monitoring this site. I hardly sleep anymore. I'd rather hang out with my family here. Have you tried Brave Browser yet? You'll love it.

29 April, 12:09
Not yet. I am on go, with this stuff these days, take two to three hundred calls and handle bidness during the day, ain't nothing to much for freedom, AND this is the time. Research is not a hobby and neither is freedom BUT the COOL thing is God woke up massive amounts, I know when I DO lay down, God is waking up thousands upon hundreds of thousands name the continent, looking, and reporting, I am so amazed yet ALWAYS knew this day would come. I love ya'll real patriots. May never meet you, some of you weren't born yet, some older but ya real ones, KNOW this is one powerful time and MORE important than ever to HOLD the line, IF it is real, it can be kicked, beat and jacked up info wise, research wise. You know the real deal not by studying the fakes, but knowing the real thing to begin with. POWERFUL times.

29 April, 12:10
Sleeping is the not yet. NO speed, coffee makes me sleepy. lol TEA and not good but COKE til I was not white enough, even if they picked another color, that shit has to be handled to, the poison food not many makers deal globally.

29 April, 12:22
Same here coffee makes me sleepy amphetamines make me sleep. Downers make me bounce off the walls. Coke works wonders for me but, I like it too much. This one here would be hooked and quick like. LoL so I don't. Maybe when this is all said and done we all could get together for the greatest family reunion ever. You know we all Love you right back. Thank you for being you.

29 April, 12:27
Survey says worth every millisecond over here said us all.

29 April, 12:40
I'm in the process of Defanging a shill on here. That is who my latest post on my main page is about. Having some fun. lol

29 April, 12:43
Good times, I did some research on bots etc. on facecrook sites etc. BUT I bet you know about that, they find that deep state programming and back door to even the dark web on those sites, the pic and pic sign ins etc, the ones they promote companies, etc. they are fkd nine ways from Sunday, and I will stake all on they exist.

29 April, 12:52
The bots are really easy to figure out. They usually have a string tied together. One will post and the a bunch of bots will reply to that post.
Enough to put theirs at the top. The ones agreeing with the first post have responces as stupid as the first. But every now and again there are real people. They are easy to get flustered. It is fun to expose the gaping holes in their logic. lol

29 April, 12:54
OH yeah, they didn't used to exist as much, of course, but yep I also figured out the ones they put up as stars etc on sites, prolly even POTUS unbeknownst to them, but the others yes, the "accounts they pay for" or views are actually sock puppets, designed to get on a filter word like FREEDOM or anything against the narrative deep state to trigger them, to get other folks like not in the know real ones, think that must be base opinion.

29 April, 01:01
Yes, You nailed it. My notifications are going crazy right now. The patriots here are sharing the crap out of my latest post. A message to the shills. I did not expect that reaction to my post. wow! I respond to each and every person who responds to me. It is going to be fun.
I hope the shill is one of them.

29 April, 01:02
Inspect elements.

29 April, 01:19
Yes and also edit or remove. Remember when I was talking about back doors? lol Back when PHP authentication first started I had a friend who was a web master. He was telling me how secure php was. I told him oh really? show me one of thos secure things I can't grab. He did 15 seconds later I had it downloaded. I didn't buy my first computer I built it. I etched my own board. wrote my own drivers made my own interfaces. I have been a coder since the beginning. I also have a BS in electrical engineering, 3 years of medical school. People in school made fun of me because I took Typing classes. I knew it would come in handy when computer came out to the public. I am the definition of a renisance man. I can fix anything, there is yet to be a job I couldn't do. Except maybe dealing with the people who have nothing better to do that shit on everyones parade. But I'm even learning to be patient with them too. I am a sponge for knowlege.

John Anon @freeamerican59
29 April, 01:47
if you can fix anything any ideas on how to help unvaxxed people stay healthy if they have no choice but to be around vaxxed family who are transmitting the spike protein and other deadly transmittables. i have done some research but would like to hear your thoughts obviously i am avoiding skin contact and close contact eg breathing. any and all ideas welcome thanks for all you do!

I don't know what to tell you or to give you hope. The best I can tell you is apreciate them while you can. There is no way to undo what has been done to them that I know of. And you are in danger from them.
Covid had little chance of harming you but what they will be shedding will. I will put in a prayer for you and your family and it pains me to tell you it is all I have to give you. I'm so sorry. I'm facing the same thing in my family. I couldn't wake them up no matter how hard I tried.
And beleve me I tried. I wish we could save everyone. but the sad truth is they have to want to save themselves or we don't stand a chance. This is breaking my heart.
01:58 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
29 April, 02:07
appreciate the response. i listened to a 90 min roundtable of 5 patriot docs and here were some of their recos, but again they are guessing on what the spike protein and transmittables actually are:
keep zinc level between 7-12
vit d 80-90
ivermectin/hydroxy every other week alternating regimen
use quertin to aid zinc
collodiad silver small amounts swish/spit oral and inside of nose/sniff
hot bath 1/2ml organic soap and alfalfa pellets or hay submerse your head supposedly will take any foreign nano-based substance off of you. then shower w/dr. brauner's peppermint soap. then use blacklight to self examine your skin for particles use gloves.

hope this helps you/us stay safe til medbeds arrive (if that's even real)

also an idea you seem like a supersmart person maybe you know patriot lawyers - one doc on there said since these aren't vaccines the big pharma companies shouldn't have immunity on a gene therapy or a clinical trial - maybe this is a way in for attorneys to go af

29 April, 02:30
In response John Anon to his Publication
That regimine will definately protect you I hope it helps the ones who took the jab. but it is designed to modify your dna. Ribonucleic acid(RNA) is the communication chain that instructs cells as to their function. Deoxyribonucleaic acid or DNA is the machine (simplified)
that runs the cell. The MRNA is a modified RNA chain to change the cell program. A virus takes over the cell and forces it to produce more virus untill it overwhelms the body. The MRNA shot (not a vaccine)
Changes the basic program of the cells to do something simular. Had the school system not failed us, we would all know better. I learned this stuff in third grade. a loooong time ago.