Well this is a big drop

Looky what the FBI just opened up

https://vault.fbi.gov/niko...
03:32 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Woody_Wooderson in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
27 January, 01:12
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
Am I the only person who saw this bout yr ago with FBI CIA vault Declas data? Learned that they change names slightly (Comey/Corney) so your search or FOIA request hide the date ur looking for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Dennis @LuvthaQ
27 January, 10:12
anazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
26 January, 08:00
a lot of it was redacted, unreadable. Also lots of same queries of people trying to recover what was stolen.

Novax Cue @Novax
26 January, 06:55
This is mostly old stuff. 2 of the 3 I had downloaded a while ago. I did not have pgs. 250-290, so that might be the new drop, if anything.

Marie Dupre @MD1963
26 January, 12:37
😯😯😯

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
26 January, 09:47
a full mix of scavengers, wolves and messange to be found. Gods Light and Words willnot return to him unfilled.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 January, 07:09

Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
Will have some good reading for this evening thanks

David Freidel @Grumpy_Ol_Dave
26 January, 04:26
Wow, I've been waiting for this one to drop for a couple years. Trumps family had dealings with Tesla.

Heather Chelette @Heatherdawn
26 January, 02:46
hey i found you! and woah cant wait to dive in!

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
26 January, 02:25
OMG. This is HUGE.

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
26 January, 02:41
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
do you think its real i mean telsa guy looks like a normal guy what do people from venus look like

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
26 January, 04:21
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
Holy fook! For those searching, this is the third document - bottom of the 3rd page.

Usagi Yojimbo @Lucky_Strikez
25 January, 06:38
Read the 3rd PDF for sure, Tesla was an alien

Teioh >>> @Teioh
25 January, 05:19

Penny Nicholls @6sense
26 January, 02:50
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
I wonder if the technical Aid is any relation?

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
26 January, 09:01
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
I think Trumps uncle might have lied to the government.

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
25 January, 03:53
Some notes as I dive into the 100s and 100s of pages

After he died.

FBI broke into his safe "looking for his will" but took the documents (at Hotel New Yorker)

"Tesla told his assistant (Fitzgerald) that his experiments in connection with the wireless transmission of electrical power had been completed and perfected."

wow. they "Took the notes, experiments, formulae together with designs to preserve them or keep them from falling into unfriendly hands"

Death ray

Working models in safe

A new type of torpedo