Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 April, 10:08
From Ghost Ezra on Telegram:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
28 April, 11:47
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
georgenews has already confirmed ghostezra is cia. his job is to keep you distracted while the vaxx kills you (and it will kill us all via transmission/"shedding" even if you didn't get vaxxed and are around vaxxed people. the real wakeup is that there is no operation wakeup, no great awakening no nothing except genocide via vaxx. even if i'm wrong on all of this - ghost is 100 full of it on his premise: no regular person will go into a padded room bc they hear about all of these lies, regular people are already convinced the world is messed up they are only concerned about survival basics: water/food sustenance, shelter, job, if kids, are kids taken care of, a little love and ways to dull the pain of this world. no one is protecting you from anything by going slow because they're not going anywhere. this is all enhanced controlled opposition. they say we already won this is just wake-up: really? then why keep pushing the deadly vax? use discernment. there is no cavalry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lamf77 in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
28 April, 09:10
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
it was a chat response to someone asking a question a month ago or so in george. believe me i wish everything ghostezra said was true, i really do i followed his telegram for a long time. i'm just telling you what george said - they could be lying for cover they all do that all the time deny and lie even flynn has done it. you can ask george in the next chat. the bigger point here is this spike protein transmission from vaxxed to un - it doesn't make sense why trump and "bidan" and everyone else for that matter is pushing the vaxx. maybe trump was compromised? i don't know but it doesn't add up - if we already won and this is just the wakeup stage then why keep pushing a deadly vaxx? why keep killing people after the war is won? you can't have it both ways ghost says this is just wakeup - then ok recall all the vaxxes and have medbeds ready to go. that would make sense - this doesnt. hope i'm wrong

2ne FruAa @FruAa
29 April, 05:13
In response John Anon to his Publication