Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Mimiya OReardon @mimiya
10 May, 12:53
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
But people are not only asleep, but in a comma, ... will not wake up. In the meantime ...... what....? One may take a horse to water, but one can not make him drink...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 April, 08:10
if the battle is won, why are we losing so much every day. We being American citizens. People will accept reality or they will not, I'M READY NOW, AND CAN NOT REPLACE THE JOB I LOST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
29 April, 08:04
Again, all fascinating points, but a gentle nudge that the arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of, for example, Schiff would bring is long past due. ONE ARREST. For ALL to mother fucking SEE. BOOM......there is your REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening".

Until then, we continue to have nothing at all. Everyone knows it. Few want to admit it. LOVE IT!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 April, 07:37
Mr Ghost banned me from Telegram...lol

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 April, 08:41
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
additionally some predictions that account made on twitter on the 5th & 6th Jan

I’ll let you use your own judgement

We the People @grandmatobe
28 April, 08:48
I'm getting kicked in the teeth by my 'conservative' non-Q friends. They're tougher than the lefties in some cases.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
29 April, 04:59
In response We the People to her Publication
I hear you, it is the same for me. Even my sister and my mum are against me they are screaming at me to take the vaccine, I have been crying alot it is soooo hard.☹️😭😞

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
29 April, 12:27
In response We the People to her Publication
Same. I think many of us are in similar situations with family, friends, and co-workers over all of this. That is why I am very grateful for this site because we are able to connect with like-minded people who see the truth. We are not alone, even though it feels like it sometimes. I honestly feel that this battle is coming to an end soon. WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

John Anon @freeamerican59
28 April, 11:47
georgenews has already confirmed ghostezra is cia. his job is to keep you distracted while the vaxx kills you (and it will kill us all via transmission/"shedding" even if you didn't get vaxxed and are around vaxxed people. the real wakeup is that there is no operation wakeup, no great awakening no nothing except genocide via vaxx. even if i'm wrong on all of this - ghost is 100 full of it on his premise: no regular person will go into a padded room bc they hear about all of these lies, regular people are already convinced the world is messed up they are only concerned about survival basics: water/food sustenance, shelter, job, if kids, are kids taken care of, a little love and ways to dull the pain of this world. no one is protecting you from anything by going slow because they're not going anywhere. this is all enhanced controlled opposition. they say we already won this is just wake-up: really? then why keep pushing the deadly vax? use discernment. there is no cavalry

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
28 April, 11:50
In response John Anon to his Publication
whos President

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
28 April, 08:51
In response John Anon to his Publication
link to George News confirming?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 April, 11:06
8 HOUR 3 TIMES A DAY EBS VIDEO’S WILL HELP OUT ALOT 💥💥

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 April, 10:39
I too said just jolt them. And still believe at some point this may still happen. Q said they will need our help.

So

As I walk amongst people obediently wearing masks, getting an experimental jab for the cold or flu with a cure and a cure rate of over 99%, who seem to be ok with voter fraud, a stolen treasous election. I can see that there is something seriously wrong.

I've experienced them just walk away from even the simplest of truth, just skimming the edge of truth. I have had them scream and defend lies.

At the same time when they get sick from proudly wearing that mask and proudly announcing they got the vax it is easier for me because I can just let it go. I can't help them right now.

Maybe it will help wake them up. Maybe.

If not we will be here to help them after.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
28 April, 10:36
I believe it. I had a hard time wrapping my brain around it at first. This cant be true, but I kept coming back in the beginning and researching it myself. I cried a lot. Then I couldn't sleep kept thinking about he children. So still here I gave an Oath and I will keep it no matter how long it takes. There is no time for complaining you either go with good or evil and try to wake America up. I do like digging. God is in control and it's God's timing not ours. We want all evil gone, whatever it takes. Love all my fellow American Patriots! GOD SPEED!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
28 April, 10:17
Only trouble is that for now, we are the ones in padded rooms and cliff jumping. Please people wake up!!!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
28 April, 10:15
Thank you for posting that here: It's an excellent summary of #OperationWakeUp that should be very helpful to all of us as we #DigitalSoldiers battle on to wake up others.#WWG1WGA

Anne Peters @Eithwen
28 April, 10:12
As much as I agree with these comments, I still feel we are waiting too long. People get an idea, then nothing happens, like metal ,they spring back to their previous state. We are at a point the damage being done to the now majority of people is not worth it to try and wake up the few.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 April, 10:33
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
I FEEL the way you do Anne but I don't have all the facts so I am not making a judgment on the timing. Who knows what we do not know yet, it's probably quite a bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️👍