Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 08:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 April, 08:10
In response Becky Helser to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
28 April, 10:11
In response Becky Helser to his Publication
100% call on God and His angels - they are all around us! it is amazing once connected🙏

Julie Boe @JulieB
28 April, 07:53
So sorry you were victimized by this evil entity. Prayers that God has healed your heart.

28 April, 07:57
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
He rescued me...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 07:51
I've always call them Child Procurement Service. I am sorry to hear what you went through. Hope things are better for you now.

28 April, 07:59
In response Odis Trull to his Publication

28 April, 08:11
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
👊💯🎯