Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 08:35
The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 01:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do feel in my heart( soul?) that there is truly a glorious new world emerging from the current darkness. God is in each and every one of us, He let’s you know at the strangest times😎🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes he does and Nana is so frickin excited. I have asked God to allow it so I can help more.
It is taking some hard work in meditation but I am making so much advancement in communicating with my visitor. I think I am very close to being able to see both ways, see his thoughts and what he sees. I get images but I am not able to hold my concentration long enough yet. Today I could see a few times thro his eyes. So very exciting!
Some think it is crazy or something evil, but it is not, it is what we were originally made for until satan & his demons corrupted everything including our physical earth suits on purpose to keep us from communicating with each other & God.
I have had some evil ones try to come in, but God has helped run them off. They feed on fear and I have none. I am not afraid to die cause I have already seen that. Nothing to fear there. God has got me no matter what. If you keep your soul in service to God they go away. They are loosing this battle all over the planet.
06:40 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
you are a beautiful soul, maybe someday I’ll be able to hear God but for now I’m ok just knowing that He’s here for ALL.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 07:03
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
The way that I had the vision last yr& how I feel my connected to him now& feel he hears me is this:
I started listening to frequency music at night when I sleep & when I meditate. I started grounding, earthing to raise my frequency (having your bare skin touching the earth, ground, grass outside or in the water), I started meditating on my own simply listening to the music & clearing my thoughts, concentrating on nothing but God &being in service to him, I commanded my spirit my soul heart brain to raise my frequency OUT LOUD& commanded it to connect with God, I gave him permission in my free will to connect to my soul &use me for what ever purpose he saw fit.I did this for several weeks, I meant it, i lived it in service trusting him for everything else.I use an eyemask
I didnt get here thro any coaches or meditation leaders, they might have been a great help.Just be you & be the best you that you can be.When u close ur eyes Gods white light will get brighter&brighter.