Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Just sent this to my art mailing list... explains why I am trying Telegram in place of Twitter for my photos. https://sh1.sendinblue.com...
03:17 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hello!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 January, 10:56
Listening to your interview with David Robert Steele. Pure Gold!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 January, 10:56
Listening to your interview with David Robert Steele. Pure Gold!!

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
25 January, 08:15

DeJean76 QQQ @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony
25 January, 05:47
I don't know how to join. Let me explain. I'm capable of joining anywhere. But, I keep hearing things (warnings?) about do this when you join Telegram or don't do that. Give them this phone # no give them that phone #. Now, I'm at a place of total intimidation.🤷‍♀️So, do I not give them my number? lol. So many that I love & spend much time with (videos) are there now. But some, make it look like a "danger zone."

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
25 January, 06:07
martin! ive missed you so :) im sorry they didnt let me say goodbye on Twittwr january 8th