Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I got a message...
"Patriots are feeling depressed and hopeless blah, blah, blah"
My response:

"They want to Give Up and have a #PityParty go with God...
I'm having the time of my life and enjoying every step on this path"

I think they need to do a #PatriotLuncheon ...

They'd feel a whole lot better, if you ask me 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
#NeverGiveUp
03:40 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 April, 12:35
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Lot of Trump love in Iowa, rural Iowa, that is. Twenty minutes from the capital and reading Twitter last year before Jack's grand slam January 6 had me thinking otherwise. Ah, youth. Ah, brainwashing.

Mmmmm, lunch anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 April, 11:44
Anyone who is not enjoying their every breath is missing out on life! There is NO promise we will have tomorrow! You snooze YOU lose!
Great post thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 April, 11:37
some of us are under heavy lockdown and can't go out except essential food, everything is shutdown and under curfew.. Conversations are masks and injections, its horrific. We are doing everything in our power to be calm, some of us completely alone in our beliefs and we come to anon sites to vent, get support, share thoughts, etc. We are trying to hang on and hang in, its been a year an half of anguish. Some handle it better than others. My shoes are my shoes, I walk alone.

Tami Sanchez @Tami2021
29 April, 11:59
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
beautiful soul we are all here for one another. I We love you , we all know its hard stay strong. Reach out say anything

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 April, 11:33
I want to adopt you❤️🤍💙

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 April, 07:35
❤️You go girl!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 April, 05:44
Bless You Veronica Wolski!

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 05:31
WE LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP! ❤️🇺🇲

https://gab.com/kittylists...

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
28 April, 05:31
You go girl! 🤗💜😘

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 04:38
PARENTS TAKE OVER SCHOOL!

https://gab.com/ChesterBel...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 April, 03:47
We love you, Veronica! Thank you for keeping us on the right path with the right attitude!!!