Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
22 October, 06:55
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Our countrys taught us to hate eachother. But here we all are, many country's brought together with the same goal. Freedom! Love my fellow Patriots all over the world !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 April, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
18 February, 05:00
so grateful for the experience to watch this unfold.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 February, 07:05
This movement permeates my mind - it is totally consuming while simultaneousely spinning me around 180 degrees. This is pure faith and righteousness in our love of Christ and the genuine benevolence portrayed in President Trump. God bless you all!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 04:02
i can't even express the bond i feel with you all. people from all over the world came together and hung on for dear life at times lol. we are equals and ask for nothing and i believe because of this pure intention we will see the fruits of our labor and we will have a bond that is eternal. i love all of you 🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 April, 10:54
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
i love you too!

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
18 April, 10:55
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
💗Thank you dear Marley, love and blessings to you! Love to you all 💗🤗

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 February, 04:00
Oh my this brought a tear to my eyes 😢. It's spot on that we have come together from all over the world for humanity 💖. When this is over I would love for President Trump to be able to have everyone get together to sgow our LOVE and Appreciation for what he has done!! GOD gave us a gift and miracle 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
03 February, 01:31

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
29 January, 03:01
We are more dangerous than ever, we're AWAKE!

THANK Q😘💪🤝🖕

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
29 January, 03:01
❤️ Truth. Prevails. GOD WINS.

Kathryn Strong @MamaKay
29 January, 03:00
AMEN

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
29 January, 02:59
the DS doesnt think people of different backgrounds and different countries can come together and thats why they always pin us against each other. They are so wrong and have no idea who they are really messing with. One thing everyone cares about.....The children. we have and will continue to unite to save them. They have woken the beast in all of us except our beast is good!!

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
29 January, 02:23
We are all so blessed. Best movie ever!

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 02:05
😢anddddd im crying.❤️🇺🇸 I can't wait until we have our victory! (i will cry then too-- ugly cries!😂)

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
29 January, 01:46
🙏❤️What an amazing time to be alive and awake! #GodWins

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
29 January, 01:34
I love this! It's so true! I'm blessed to be a part of this. The camaradarie is real.
I tell my very asleep husband this all the time. He loves fiction books/movies. I tell him he'd love to watch what's going on right now for the sheer entertainment value of it because it truly IS better than any book/movie ever written. Sadly, he has no interest and doesn't believe me.
When all is said and done, he'll wish he could've watched it unfold in real time, rather than looking back and piecing together what happened.
The Patriots and Anons have front row seats for The Greatest Story Ever Told.

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
29 January, 03:08
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
Enjoy the look on his face when he finds out you were right all along. To him, it will be new and scary but you will have all the knowledge to let him know it's all going to be ok and the best is yet to come.😉🍿

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 February, 07:08
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
You are so right (no pun intended) seriously, the minutia of details is simply uncanny, too dificult to remember every facet, yet I've been trying to record the obvious "calls". Fascinating!

anon anon @Qcolorado
28 January, 09:32
I absolutely love this, and love being a part of such an amazing time! God is so good, and I'm so thankful to be aware of this battle and to be a prayer and digital warrior.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 January, 08:32

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
28 January, 08:14
truth above all else.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
28 January, 07:15
[THEY] are fooked.
#Fooked

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 January, 06:57
Spot on ❣️

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
28 January, 06:34
truth

Optics Run @Hellavaride22
28 January, 06:21
Excellent Post~

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 06:17
Love this share!😘

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 03:08
EPIC !!!!

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts