TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I am so pissed that some of our fellow citizens have so easily slipped into this mindset....WTH!!! It's distrubing.
11:43 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 April, 01:58
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
quite disturbing actually...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 April, 01:38
Ah, yes. You are scared of rain so everyone else must be, and if they don't follow your logic they must be stupid.

This hardly looks like a drizzle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Trailz @Jentrailz
28 April, 01:08
Did technology erase common sense? It’s sad. Im glad my Granddaddy doesn’t have to watch this clown show!

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
28 April, 12:55
Thus proving beyond any reasonable doubt, that you can't fix stupid :/

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
28 April, 12:10
Bright side... Maybe it will wash off some of that "shedding" I have been hearing about! 😁
🙏🇺🇲💕

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 12:14
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
omg...ive been hearing about that shedding too!!! I will attach a video from rumble...its a great video..it talks about 5g and the NANO in these vaxxes...and what it means to those that get the vax...WOW..JUSTTTT wow.!!!!!!! It's a little over an hour BUT WELL WORTH THE WATCH...dear god....everyone needs to hear what these Dr's are saying about the fall out from this vax...
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 April, 12:00
Omg, what is the matter with some people?! Is this where the phrase originated?...."too stupid to get out of the rain".... 🤔