Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Mike Pompeo (Telegram) - President Trump will be back in the White House soon. I promise you that. Share with your friends if you’ll never turn your back on President Trump! https://t.me/PompeoSupport...
11:04 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
05 July, 03:35
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
We have your back sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

... ... @Trader_Kev
04 May, 12:09
the plan is to raze washington dc.

so why return to the white house?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
05 July, 03:36
In response ... ... to his Publication
WH will be somewhere else

deborah sidener @debbiedo
30 April, 02:37
I WILL ALWAYS STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
28 April, 11:38

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 April, 11:34
*Good Unverified Tetelgram Account*

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 05:32
He never left. He still has a few promises to keep and our great President Trump always keeps his promises. We are witnessing a very elaborate production to wake the masses. We are in controll and forcing the Deep state to out themselves. You have to step back and look at the whole picture. The future is so bright you'll have to wear shades.

30 April, 02:41
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
FOLLOWED... COOL YEA

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
28 April, 04:09
PASS THIS ON PLEASE. TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. IS HE YOURS TOO?

30 April, 02:50
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
TRUMP IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT, HE WAS VOTED INTO OFFICE BY WE THE PEOPLE! BIDEN STOLE THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY FROM AMERICA!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
28 April, 04:04
i hope you arr correct

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
28 April, 01:36
Im sorry that is not a confirmed channel. He's not on Telegram

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 July, 04:07
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
Anyone else getting suspicious of all these account posting from fake accounts? I guess we have been infiltrated pretty hardcore.

Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
28 April, 12:46
I miss Trump! He needs to hurry America and the World need him now.

Joe Davies @truthseekerJack
28 April, 05:37
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
LOL. We don't need him nor his friends or family. He lost.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
28 April, 12:02
I'm guessing that Pompeo doesn't mean specifically the White House in the foreign-occupied territory of Washington, D.C., but back in office as president of the constitutional republic.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:58
Probably sleep good that night.