Robby Ball @perfectsliders
28 April, 11:04
Mike Pompeo (Telegram) - President Trump will be back in the White House soon. I promise you that. Share with your friends if you’ll never turn your back on President Trump! https://t.me/PompeoSupport...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
PASS THIS ON PLEASE. TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. IS HE YOURS TOO?
04:09 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarilynPatriot in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
30 April, 02:50
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
TRUMP IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT, HE WAS VOTED INTO OFFICE BY WE THE PEOPLE! BIDEN STOLE THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY FROM AMERICA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
30 April, 04:27
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The People who did steal the Election were the Worlds Wealthiest, aprox. 13 Families and China was supposed to get the USA and Britain also. Big part of this is how much our Wealthy families and Companies that paid others to do the Dirty Work for them. The sickest thing is that Americans actually helped them. May they all get everything they so richly deserve. Never mess with Gods Kids. The Price for that is your Life.