CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
i know I saw his name on different lists as going to epstein island, so does anyone know the truth? What is the deal with keanue reeves?
10:49 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
30 April, 09:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If I had to answer right now, I'd ask, "Do you really think [they] let in outsiders?" Also, that's an above average amount of deaths of close family and friends. I got a creepy feeling that ran up my spine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
28 April, 11:18
I am on the fence with this one too. I would love him to be on the right side. Only things that bother me is his movies (we know how they like to rub it in our faces) and that he doesn't seem to age. Now he COULD be good and his movies are there to awaken more people, and he COULD have exceptional skin. That's what I hope anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 April, 11:00
C_A used "honey pots" to trap. Did everyone fall victim?

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
28 April, 10:54
I have seen many places he is one of the good ones.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 May, 06:16
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
I agree, he gives away most of what he earns in making movies to the needy and less fourtunate and lives a simple lifestyle.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 10:53
Not sure about him but technically have never heard of ANYONE anyone knows, that is not a bloodliner, or a twenty million dollar blood contractor. Again not sure about him, but if he is not, it would be an exception the rule which typically does not happen. Idk.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 10:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
that is what I think. Someone is posting nice memes about him. Interdasting.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 April, 10:53
GHOST PUT HIS PIC UP LAST WEEK & WHO IS GONNA DO THE JOHN WICK MOVIES NOW

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 10:56
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
right, I agree. No deals. ty