Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 April, 10:08
From Ghost Ezra on Telegram:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
28 April, 11:47
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
georgenews has already confirmed ghostezra is cia. his job is to keep you distracted while the vaxx kills you (and it will kill us all via transmission/"shedding" even if you didn't get vaxxed and are around vaxxed people. the real wakeup is that there is no operation wakeup, no great awakening no nothing except genocide via vaxx. even if i'm wrong on all of this - ghost is 100 full of it on his premise: no regular person will go into a padded room bc they hear about all of these lies, regular people are already convinced the world is messed up they are only concerned about survival basics: water/food sustenance, shelter, job, if kids, are kids taken care of, a little love and ways to dull the pain of this world. no one is protecting you from anything by going slow because they're not going anywhere. this is all enhanced controlled opposition. they say we already won this is just wake-up: really? then why keep pushing the deadly vax? use discernment. there is no cavalry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1776girl in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
28 April, 02:26
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
i appreciate your passion i do but look whats being said by these patriot docs - we are all in for it vaxxed or not. when im lying 6 ft under dead from a bioweapon and i was never vaxxed i really wont care who the president is then...