Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 08:35
The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Cherry @Oleglory
the only truth is the word of the lord and yes they have fooked us bad i agree with you brace yourselves for impact as they say the ending will not be for everyone
08:38 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleglory in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:56
In response William Cherry to his Publication
"Ending will not be for everyone" does that mean military instead of POTUS running things? I hate unanswered questions. I guess we all do which is why we are researchers. Thirty years later, not a big fan of cliff hangers. What say you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
28 April, 12:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Every interview I hear with Trump, he says the same thing.. he has no plans to come back any time soon unless you consider 2022, maybe 2024 soon?I just listened to Dan B's interview and felt instant depression. I keep wishing for each day to be over to reach the end of the AZ Audit for him to come back. Who is fooling who??