Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram 1:51pm) - I hear reports that Dominion has sued Sidney Powell for defamation claiming her statements about Dominion voting machines and the 2020 election were false. Wow. This should be interesting. Dominion may have ensnared itself. Under the law of defamation, DOMINION had the burden of proving falsity which means Dominion has to prove by admissible evidence that it did nothing wrong regarding the election and its machines.
01:53 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
25 January, 04:07
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
isn't it called discovery or something which she actually was"hoping"to get, insinuating they'd be stupid and low and behold they are.. they are trying to treat her like she hasn't been around for a long time, she been up against military trials. she's got them right where she wants them which is right where we want them. even Legislature read dominions manual. they said on record the manual instructs the user how to cheat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
25 January, 02:58
The thing is... doesn't matter how much proof you have is the court/judge are paid off and corrupt. Look at the US Election. All the proof didn't do a thing. The system is fucked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 January, 02:10
I think she can take care of them. she has the proof!

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 02:01
What they have done is give her another arena to expose the fraud. they also apparently went after Rudy Guiliani too so I assume 2 court cases that could possibly hear the evidence. They will be open to disclosure which means full access to their products.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 January, 02:00
Dominion sued Rudy Giuliani too. They need to show the evidence of Dominion's Election FRAUD in their defense.

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 02:01
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I read they tried to sue Rudy for over a billion dollars. Trying to scare him off.