Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 01:53
Lin Wood (Telegram 1:51pm) - I hear reports that Dominion has sued Sidney Powell for defamation claiming her statements about Dominion voting machines and the 2020 election were false. Wow. This should be interesting. Dominion may have ensnared itself. Under the law of defamation, DOMINION had the burden of proving falsity which means Dominion has to prove by admissible evidence that it did nothing wrong regarding the election and its machines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 January, 02:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Dominion sued Rudy Giuliani too. They need to show the evidence of Dominion's Election FRAUD in their defense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
I read they tried to sue Rudy for over a billion dollars. Trying to scare him off.
02:01 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by blackjack in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 January, 02:07
In response black jack to her Publication
I saw that. Ridiculous. But they know this is the LAST LIFELINE for their company. We are going to seize ALL of their assets & MORE...

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 02:57
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I followed the Making a Murderer series and Andy Colburn wanted to sue Netflix for defamation. The defense team for Steven Avery welcomed this as it meant new disclosures could be made and he would also have to be open and transparent. I think it is still pending.