Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 01:30
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey: I have read your story: US VET HERE: Former U.S. Army Chaplin's assiatant: I live in The Portland area.Perhaps unblock private messages 2 me and I can give you my cell number. Perhaps even drive down there. Meet up?

The truth is getting a dog is a brilliant idea as it would get a guy out of self and something to love. However this and all other things are just bandaids. They help a tiny bit 4 a tiny bit but they don't fix the core issue.

I'm going 2 be blunt. As u need the full Truth. You need Jesus brother. He alone is God and He alone is good and anything that did not come from Him is Profane and just a empty counterfeit. Your wife is not the enemy. The Devil broke up your marriage. However Jesus is able 2 restore it. You are getting attacked by Spirits of Suicide, depression, Anxiety(all diff types of Demons.) Surrender fully unto Jesus. Say Take me Jesus- I'm yours! Save me Jesus! And watch what He does! 4 He Delivers, Protects, Provides all who are in Him(Christ Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 April, 03:18
In response Total Truth to his Publication
I am glad that you as a veteran said this. I was thinking the same thing but not being a veteran don't feel I am qualified to meet Joey eye-to-eye b/c I have not gone through what he has. Thank you both for your service. Yes. JESUS is the only way. And, yes, ask Jesus to take you, say your name, make you his and he will! God Bless you both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 04:18
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Very kind words. All Glory 2 Jesus! However u didn't need 2 be former military 2 say anything or even meet a person. I live semi near him n same state n just saw his Post of his wife leaving him retweeted by another just a hour or so ago. Darling Of Father; you are always qualified!!! You are Jesus 2 everyone u meet. You are Jesus's Official Ambassador! You are the real Church everywhere u go. U carry The Whole Kingdom of God within you. You are Fathers Child- Bought- n-Redeemed by Jesus. U are the Highest Ranking Spiritual Authority on Earth. As you are in Christ Jesus. And He is in you. You are one. The only limits u have are the limits u self place on yourself. 4 you can do all things through Christ Jesus' Strength! And also- All things are possible unto them that believe. - Jesus said that. You are a Priest. And u are a fellow Soldier In God's Army- already. Not knocking u. Encouraging u!!! May Jesus Bless you the Fullest IN HIM! Honor 2 meet u! Keep going Higher in Him!!!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 April, 04:58
Wow reading that almost lifted me off of my feet and straight into heaven! That was beautiful! Thank you for the reminder. I was just thinking that another veteran with shared experience is more impactful, but you are right, we all have Jesus's strength in us. What a wonderful testimony. Thank you!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I am going to print this and hang it up!
04:59 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 05:25
Darling of Heaven: that actually would be a good idea. As it would encourage u much! Imo there are 2 common basic struggles for Christians (N people in general 2 overcome) 1) How much we are truly Loved by God- unconditionally- that He already Approves of us and excepts us already. As His Love has no conditions. Once people believe that imo most problems go away. The enemy tries hard 2 steal n twist the Truth. " Ie we are not good enough"; but such happened cause we are In Christ Jesus. And because of that we get all His Rightessness. It gets imputed to us. Via faith. All By God's Grace- gets activated- turned on via Faith cause He needs our permission. As He gives free will. Hence we Believe.

2) Most Christians Struggle with who we are in Jesus- our full- real Identity in King Jesus. We are co-airs. Our King Gave us all He had- unto us- in Him! He is all Life n power- n Authority.
It would feed your Spirit much if you declared out loud - u printing it off what I wrote. Try it.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 April, 05:38
Really wonderful insight and yes, I will do so. I am so appreciative of your words as I am sure many others are. God Bless You!