Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
30 August, 10:42
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
FATHER I LOVE YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
27 July, 11:59
God I love you! Praise be to Jesus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 July, 08:46
Thanks to GOD, I'm allready in my reseve time for many years! Thank you Father!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 July, 08:41
GOD I Love U!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 July, 08:28
Good post, God I love you.

Selah 321 @Selah
27 July, 07:34
God, I love you...you knew me before I was born....

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 July, 07:10
God I Love You & I say this everyday.

Ondřej Lédl @QJA
27 July, 06:50
God I Love You

Chris Sambataro @SinnerCity
27 July, 05:53
God i Love you

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
27 July, 04:56
God i love you

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 July, 04:35
GOD IS MY EVERYTHING

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 May, 01:42
I am so thankful for all the blessings my Lord God has bestowed on me. I love God. All the glory and praises go to HIM and his son Jesus.

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
08 May, 03:38
God, I praise and love you above all else

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 May, 03:36
GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU GOD I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY ✨ 🌟 ☀️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 May, 03:10
God, with all that I am, I LOVE YOU!

Carm 2.7 @Carm27Q
08 May, 04:08
GOD I LOVE YOU.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 May, 09:19
Father God, I love so much! 🙌🏻🥰

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
07 May, 09:59
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
😉

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 May, 07:46
i love you God❤️

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 May, 07:33
God I Love You 🙏💖

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
07 May, 07:07
God knows I Love Him.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
07 May, 07:06
GOD, I LOVE YOU! JESUS, I LOVE YOU!! PRAISE YOU LORD!! THANK YOU LORD!! I LOVE YOU!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 May, 03:09
I love you Father God! Love, Love, Love you!🙏❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 03:06
God, I love you! 🙏❤️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 May, 03:01
God, i love you!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 May, 01:03
Father God, I love you with all my heart, soul, and spirit 🤍

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 May, 10:56
God I love you!

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 May, 10:56
God I love you!

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
07 May, 10:50
God I Love You!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
07 May, 10:27
God, I love you.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 10:29
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 May, 09:50
God, I love you!