Robby Ball @perfectsliders
27 April, 01:47
Juan O Savin April Update - Juan O Savin joins Sean Stone to discuss the vaxx, the fight to preserve the USA, and who is really in charge here!??

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Aww, Geez, a window again!
Can someone tell John to get it over with an show himself already? i know that's gratuitous, but c'mon, he's killin' us with suspense. Don't leave us hanging! And besides, no liberal sheep will believe it's him anyway.
01:54 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 April, 04:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Q said "no outside comms" and " Be careful who you follow." You said of Jaun, "he's killin' us." Need I say anything more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 10:52
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
No, say more cuz i guess i'm slow! Are you saying what i said was bad? just speaking from the heart. i'd like to see the guy.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
28 April, 11:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
juan is not JFK JR. Juan's real name is Wayne Willet. hence why some call him W

28 April, 10:54
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
yeah, i know the back story to that theory but i don't believe it. there's too many observable proofs. im an artist. i see detail. it's him.