Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Juan O Savin April Update - Juan O Savin joins Sean Stone to discuss the vaxx, the fight to preserve the USA, and who is really in charge here!??

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:47 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 April, 11:25
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
tired of juan sos..why bother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
27 April, 11:06
trust god thats all i dont really trust any of this spunds goos all of it does but show the proof if we have it and they dont so 🤷🏼‍♂️ who nos just pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 April, 10:51
This was one of the most depressing Juan O sessions i have watched. listening to what was said Juan was suggesting the otherside could still win. said the winnimg move is not decided by either side.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 April, 10:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
not exactly uplifting was it. stopped listening after about 25 minutes. do you think he is hinting to the need of all of us to rise up and let our voices be heard????

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 April, 05:23
IT WAS SO GOOD

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 April, 01:54
Aww, Geez, a window again!
Can someone tell John to get it over with an show himself already? i know that's gratuitous, but c'mon, he's killin' us with suspense. Don't leave us hanging! And besides, no liberal sheep will believe it's him anyway.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
28 April, 11:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
juan is not JFK JR. Juan's real name is Wayne Willet. hence why some call him W

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 April, 04:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Q said "no outside comms" and " Be careful who you follow." You said of Jaun, "he's killin' us." Need I say anything more?