walker Fast @Fastwalker
27 April, 07:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
India handed out HCQ and vitamin D and look at how much that helped. People are dying in the streets before even getting a chance at treatment.
01:07 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Pam Lemis @LeStorm
01 May, 04:52
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
India had everything under control until they started giving the vax. Just
like Cambodia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 May, 04:58
In response Pam Lemis to her Publication
If you don't know what that's statistically irrelevant I'll explain it to you. Hit me up

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 11:17
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
People reporting from India say that story is not true, they are not "dropping in the streets dying."

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 May, 11:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yeah people somewhere probably say that because the government is trying to control the narrative, duh.

But let me tell you, it is that bad. In New Delhi they set up makeshift control rooms to better control oxygen distribution between hospitals.

I wish the situation was better, but it really isn't. You're eating government propaganda if you believe the situation is anywhere close to under control.