Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why would a multi-level building need to exist right in front of the White House and why won't the MSM talk about it? lol
12:42 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 11:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fake Inaguartion, fake shoes, fake president I'm done with the fake bullshit. Those that are awake know what I mean. ENOUGH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
26 January, 01:36
FEMA camp right in their faces. I understand that Military Tribunals only take 3 hours!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
26 January, 01:40
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
😱

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 03:47
bonne question 🥸

Ray Sanderson @Tigman
25 January, 10:03

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
25 January, 04:44
On 1/20/2021, I watched this structure and noticed armed guards going up approximately every 15 minutes. After that, the spot lights were not on at night and you couldn't see any movement. When I looked back at the Editor's Pick, it showed a bunch of generators (what I assumed to be generators) at the last elapsed stream with the Editor's Pick on 11/5/2020.

Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
25 January, 04:10

Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
25 January, 04:10

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 03:47
Why would this one need to be SO much bigger than the one at the Capitol? Surely that is where the majority of the action takes place? This is only really for the arrival at the WH. Very odd.

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 03:43
They appear to be taking it down now.
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
25 January, 03:41
Control who goes in/out of WH? What about the back and two side doors...anything built in those areas?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 03:33
Does it fit in with the achitechure of surrounding buildings or does it look like a temporary facility?
Do you really think the elite powers at be would allow that damn eye sore to be built there?
Why would they allow it?

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
25 January, 02:58
Being removed now on White House live cam. Press viewing, I believe.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 04:54
In response Debbie Spiers to her Publication
.....sounds good, normally.
no way Biden pulled that much press...
in fact, does anyone have any footage of identified press?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
25 January, 02:55
I just made a poll for it...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
25 January, 02:54
work release accomodations maybe? Look how can a structure be built on the ground of the most iconic building in the world and the Fake News or any News agency not comment on it. Are there No Locals asking WTH that thing is for. It doesn't look like an innaugural viewing structure.. wish we had more info

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 January, 02:51
I only needed one guess Doq - and it wasn't really a guess.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 January, 02:55

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
25 January, 02:48
Temporary Prison......that's why all the generators were brought in I heard.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
25 January, 02:42
Gallows

John Hook @Hooky
25 January, 02:37
Excellent gallery for an execution ....but im a dillusional conspiracy nut

True North @TrueNorth
25 January, 01:59
I've been watching the Live Cam off and on all day. They've been doing some construction on it, although I can't tell if they are taking down certain sections or rebuilding them. Some solid panels were removed from the top area, and if you see this picture here - some wood has been replaced to the left and right of the railing. Not sure what they are doing on the level below either, but they are actively doing something to this structure. They had a boom there earlier, ladders and many people - but I still can't figure out what it's for.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
25 January, 02:56
In response True North to her Publication
Been watching it too. It's hard to tell what they're doing but if they were dismantling it, it should be down by now imoao

black jack @blackjack
25 January, 03:44
In response True North to her Publication
They have taken down two shed like structures since this morning.

Take A PeaQ @TakeApeaQ
25 January, 01:43
Filming deck for the longest HollyD.C. movie, ever?

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
25 January, 01:25
The temporary stand is for observation of the inagural parade which will not take place until our beloved #45 is legally inaugurated for his next term. Difference is it is larger and across from the WH on Penn Ave, just my guess, I could be incorrect in that theorem.

Dannette Berch @jabber378
25 January, 01:16
☺️Look's like the dollhouse I used to have as a little girl.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 January, 01:06
Heres a pic of it..

val dawn @valdawntx
25 January, 01:03
Yes! and what about the huge structure in front of the capital? that hasn't been explained either. Both very odd

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 January, 12:56
What I have yet to see discussed:

Yes, the military have created effectively an active FOB in DC.
Think to other FOBs/temporary MIL field bases you've ever seen.

How many of those have multi-story buildings?
I can think of one structure type that would be, and it's a prison with watch/guard towers. Overwatch of WH and surrounding grounds.

This structure looks to be setup 'motel' style where none of the rooms 'talk' to one another. Temp. prison..? Only question I'd have is temperature control; I'd imagine we aren't holding prisoners in open air rooms in freezing temps in DC...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 January, 01:26
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I'm thinking that the 'prison' may also serve as 'barracks' for actors. 24/7 surveillance, but still need to keep up the guise of 'normal' operations in DC.

You sleep here in your cell at night, and you go to 'work' during the day.

I know that there are some arrangements for people who have been sentenced (civilians) where they can go to work during the day, and immediately return to prison, until they get up tomorrow for work.

No deals, but using them in the movie for the awakening, and keeping them under constant surv. in the meantime.

CC: @doqholliday

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 04:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
But this building appears to be open...you can see through it and lights are hanging. where would rooms or cells be if so?

Days Of Elijah @Stella
25 January, 12:56
It was already there in Nov. 2020
https://www.earthtv.com/de...

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 January, 12:48
Thank u for bringing this up.. What is this structure?? Whats its purpose?? Why is it there!? Things are def weird for sure..

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 January, 12:47
Not one mention
Not one picture
Not one troll acknowledgement
Not once shown in the Fake inauguration
Odd is’nt it ?
It must be its fortress galllows like appearnce they’re concerned about

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 January, 12:47
Not one mention
Not one picture
Not one troll acknowledgement
Not once shown in the Fake inauguration
Odd is’nt it ?
It must be its fortress galllows like appearnce they’re concerned about