Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 01:06
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I forgot to mention, when I was in my early 20s, I had an aunt drop dead in front of me. I was talking with her one minute and the next minute she was gone on the floor. It was very traumatic. I lived on my own and I think for a while I had PTSD. I had flashbacks and nightmares and was full of anxiety. I used to sleep with the TV on during the night. It was how I comforted myself. Don't laugh but I used to watch HSN because there were real people talking to the people watching. I did that for quite a while. You may want to try that or music. On YouTube they have music and sounds that are very healing. You might be able to hear nature sounds if that works for you. Just some advice to get through the night. Magnesium supplements help with anxiety for me. Good night and GOD bless you. Sleep well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 01:25
Hey Joey!!!!! You made my night. I had seen something about GOD placing us around the globe for a reason, so see, you were chosen by Our Father!!! Isn't that AWESOME??? He chose YOU!!! Don't let Him down :) . . . We have a job to do Bud. We are going to flip this world upside down and create On Earth As it Is in Heaven. Pretty great, right?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Elena Iove @Camberu71
27 April, 01:38
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 April, 01:37
TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGreatAgain WWG1WGAWW