Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Understanding all of the real truths of what the #3D enslaved matrix of duality, ran by higher dimension beings of the dark, was the most difficult process of my life. Many people will choose to pick and choose which truths they want to discover, while choosing to ignore some that may contradict their egos and belief system, due to the indoctrination of lies at every level of society!
If you are open enough, brave enough, and willing to unlearn to relearn, to truly learn the truths, you eventually come out excited, enlightened, and find inner peace! Love & Light! โค๏ธ

The new world, will be better than anything you can imagine! (For all that choose love)
Be of Love and be the light!
#FinishStrong
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
#godwon
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#FreeHumanity
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
09:44 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 August, 07:46
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thank you for reposting this. I happened upon your page in a round about way tonight, and this stuck out, along with the Alex Grey pics post.

I am open, just haven't found those who can explain to me in a way I can fully understand. Trusting in oneself, to let go of the stories from religion that seemed so real. Holding on to the parts that still seem real, and trying to figure out how the puzzle pieces fit.

Any books or people to learn from? Suggestions? Thank you๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nathalie Vere-Holloway @NathalieVanHollow
29 January, 01:24
We are there my friend
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
29 April, 12:32
this was posted on FB. i literally cried when I read it:
This is going to be a vague post, on purpose. I also realize some of you will turn me off after this post, and thatโ€™s okay. This Fairy Tale we are living gets stranger by the day, and, as I have said before, we will NEVER go back to the way things were, THANK GOD. I just spent the afternoon with someone who has dedicated her time to studying our current situation and ministering to people. She is not a religious person, but she loves Jesus with all her heart. Her knowledge of the behind-the-scenes of our present faux administration Is mind-boggling. I was exhausted after our meeting by the sheer amount of information she gave me. Much of it I already knew, but she put many puzzle pieces in place for me, and gave me new puzzle pieces. She has a residual income which, along with her trust in Godโ€™s provision, enables her to do nothing but travel and do ministry. She knows T and several of his advisors. My greatest take-a-way

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
29 April, 12:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
my post? on facebook? love it!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 April, 04:48
this is where, when & why we are here at this very moment in time ,, comfy .

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 April, 01:57
Love & Light
Peace & Blessings
to a joyous future
#FamilyIsEverything

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
28 April, 02:09
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
HALQ ANGEL PRINCESS !!
MISSED U !!
XQXQQXQQXQXQ

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
27 April, 02:33
I love this message, Tom! "Unlearn to relearn" is a great description of the state of mind we will need to merge into our new enlightened reality. I am honestly so excited to wipe the slate clean and learn about our world with new eyes, an open mind, and an even more open heart!:)

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 April, 12:34
This is a hard walk but very worth it!!!!

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
26 April, 10:32
๐ŸŒžโญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™