Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 April, 09:44
Understanding all of the real truths of what the #3D enslaved matrix of duality, ran by higher dimension beings of the dark, was the most difficult process of my life. Many people will choose to pick and choose which truths they want to discover, while choosing to ignore some that may contradict their egos and belief system, due to the indoctrination of lies at every level of society!
If you are open enough, brave enough, and willing to unlearn to relearn, to truly learn the truths, you eventually come out excited, enlightened, and find inner peace! Love & Light! ❀️

The new world, will be better than anything you can imagine! (For all that choose love)
Be of Love and be the light!
#FinishStrong
#wwg1wga ♒️
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#FreeHumanity
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
I love this message, Tom! "Unlearn to relearn" is a great description of the state of mind we will need to merge into our new enlightened reality. I am honestly so excited to wipe the slate clean and learn about our world with new eyes, an open mind, and an even more open heart!:)
02:33 AM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it