Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 April, 09:44
Understanding all of the real truths of what the #3D enslaved matrix of duality, ran by higher dimension beings of the dark, was the most difficult process of my life. Many people will choose to pick and choose which truths they want to discover, while choosing to ignore some that may contradict their egos and belief system, due to the indoctrination of lies at every level of society!
If you are open enough, brave enough, and willing to unlearn to relearn, to truly learn the truths, you eventually come out excited, enlightened, and find inner peace! Love & Light! ❤️

The new world, will be better than anything you can imagine! (For all that choose love)
Be of Love and be the light!
#FinishStrong
#wwg1wga ♒️
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#FreeHumanity
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Thank you for reposting this. I happened upon your page in a round about way tonight, and this stuck out, along with the Alex Grey pics post.

I am open, just haven't found those who can explain to me in a way I can fully understand. Trusting in oneself, to let go of the stories from religion that seemed so real. Holding on to the parts that still seem real, and trying to figure out how the puzzle pieces fit.

Any books or people to learn from? Suggestions? Thank you🙏
07:46 PM - Aug 12, 2022
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it