Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 April, 06:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Remember Patriot:

Never ever ever ever give up.

I promise, brighter days are ahead.

WE will be here.

WRWY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

26 April, 06:23
Ok bro! Where are you at? Oregon? What part? Standby...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
26 April, 06:51
Hey Joey it's tnstruct from Twitter. Remember you helped me with the Dolly Parton thread when I first joined? You had my back and know I've got yours brother. I live out in the country in Tennessee and just know my door is open if you need a break and place to get away.

26 April, 06:31
All this means is that brigther days are ahead brother. We cant ever connect the dots going forward but we can ALWAYS connect them going backwards. Future proves past. That’s because God’s plan is powerful and perfect for us even though we don’t understand it at times. Never give up. Help is on the way.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts