David Zublick Channel
Apr 26, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
05:03 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 April, 09:13
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Do we know anyone who is at Gitmo for sure? No.

No outside comms.

Be VERY wary of those pretending to know what is going on right now. The [DS] is pushing false info, trying to trip us up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 April, 10:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I WOULD SAY THIS IS SAFE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
26 April, 08:48
really??!!!!’

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
27 April, 08:01
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I think David Zublick is a quiet insider. I can't prove that what he's saying is accurate, but I can say that all of his last webcasts have been spot on for the most part. After Barr held a press conference saying that he had no proof of vote fraud in the last election, I knew he was headed for problems. There are millions of American Citizens who have first hand knowledge of fraud in the last election. So for him to say such a thing ended his career. He was on the take and got busted. Nothing David says is surprising to me. I'm inclined to believe that he's correct.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 April, 05:39
I hope so.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 April, 05:32
ALL YOU ASLEEP BARR FANS DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU 😂😂😂😂

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
26 April, 05:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣