Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
26 April, 06:01
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Why Isn’t antifa orBLM 💥💥Blowing that evil monument UP❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
26 April, 05:47
For those not familiar with the Georgia Guidestones, I have attached some photos including the words on this monument that seek to revamp our ten commandments. Needless to say, we all know what group thought they could implement this using the power of symbology. I have also added a couple of photos expressing sentiments by the people.😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 April, 05:17
i actually showed this to someone who refused to believe it. their response was to raise their eyebrows but shrug it off. they didn't want to know. i have heard that so much in my area. god please help my family move to that new home we so want and need!

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
26 April, 05:15
Ask Bill Gates how they plan on getting rid of 85 to 90% of us. He will gleefully tell you, in gruesome details.