Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 April, 12:15
The Oscars was missing all the A-list celebs last night. The Oscars is supposed to be the Superb Owl of the Film Industry. WHERE were [They]?!
No Jennifer Aniston, no Tom Hanks, no George Clooney, no Leonardo DiCaprio ect ect.

I didn't even recognize the performing musical talent. No Beyonce, J-Lo, Lady Gaga, Katty Perry performing.

I think Ricky Gervais saw [Them] all off last year. Bid [Them] farewell in his roast.

NOTHING could stop what came...
πŸ‘πŸ»βœ…β€ΌοΈπŸŒ€πŸ’€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Their viewership was 6.8 million.........their worst year previously was 14.6 million. They tried to blame it on "Covid" and having to change the date. I guess m0r0ns haven't figured out that you can't pander to the mob and bash those that might actually watch. lol
01:01 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 April, 03:03
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
ALL THE FROGS 🀣🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 April, 01:52
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Blaming it on the Chyna Virus? Doesn't the word "viewers," mean people watched it on TV? They wern't even wearing masks & will the media call them Super Spreaders," nope.