Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 April, 12:15
The Oscars was missing all the A-list celebs last night. The Oscars is supposed to be the Superb Owl of the Film Industry. WHERE were [They]?!
No Jennifer Aniston, no Tom Hanks, no George Clooney, no Leonardo DiCaprio ect ect.

I didn't even recognize the performing musical talent. No Beyonce, J-Lo, Lady Gaga, Katty Perry performing.

I think Ricky Gervais saw [Them] all off last year. Bid [Them] farewell in his roast.

NOTHING could stop what came...
πŸ‘πŸ»βœ…β€ΌοΈπŸŒ€πŸ’€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 April, 01:01
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Their viewership was 6.8 million.........their worst year previously was 14.6 million. They tried to blame it on "Covid" and having to change the date. I guess m0r0ns haven't figured out that you can't pander to the mob and bash those that might actually watch. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
ALL THE FROGS 🀣🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
03:03 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mystical Mrs, click on at the bottom under it