Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 06:08
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I told my liberal friend that no one died in Sandy Hook and she was extremely offended. She said she knew someone who’s daughter was killed in Sandy Hook. I asked her if the person she knew was in the CIA. She paused for a while and said “actually she is.“ I ended my conversation with her there. whoever that CIA woman was, she moved to Florida afterwards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 06:05
Sandy Hook is a CIA town. The janitor went on talk shows publicly stating “where was all the blood?“ The janitor was the one who had to clean it up. He didn’t have to clean up anything. he also wondered where all the ambulances were that day. Hurricane Sandy was right before this event. The world is waking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
25 January, 05:41
sandyhook another obama cia job

Angel Grace @Tianshi
25 January, 03:13
And then there's this...

Cob Cob @Colob123
25 January, 02:27
How sick are these MFRs. They want to disarm the American public so bad that they would put such a horror show together.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 02:24
WT actual F!?? this one i had not known 🤬

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 01:22
This reminds me of the story about the astronauts who exploded on the Challenger and then reassembled themselves and became zombies.🤨

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 January, 04:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this!

Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
26 January, 07:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I've never heard of this! Do you have any other links about the "dead" astronauts?

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
25 January, 01:00
They also blame many of these shootings on persons with autism. This further isolates them as people are afraid they may become violent.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 January, 04:35
In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication
Agreed!!!!!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 January, 12:24
and they keep airing commercials asking for donations for this Sandy Hook event these people need to be sued

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
25 January, 12:22
That is so evil! I was so horrified by all those school shootings😢

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 January, 12:07
putain 🥸

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 11:58
Whoa

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 11:55
I lived in New England at that time and watched it all unfold LIVE. I watched two men in all black run through the woods with police chasing them via News Helicopter. That never made it back on the air. Not only that but the school was already shut down due to aspestous. It was staged. The town was in on it.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
25 January, 02:26
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
I'm from Littleton, CO. my elementary school was only a couple miles from Columbine. Columbine was very much real. I've been saying Sandy Hook was a hoax since day 1

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
25 January, 04:04
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
I just thought it was weird that they knew all the names of the victims right away and knew who was the gunman quickly too. Footage on loop was also a dead giveaway. My ex BF said I was nuts.

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
25 January, 11:53
Now this is one story that never ever sat right with me. I'd love to see the real story.