From Midnight Rider on Telegram...

He just said it... πŸ‘‚
12:02 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
26 April, 07:12
In response Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
This movie is getting far too long. I am running out of popcorn🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
26 April, 02:11
β€œIt’s just a movie. None of it’s real.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
26 April, 01:18
Wow....I was not expecting that! I wonder if Walmart is out of Skinny Pop?

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 April, 01:22
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
No my friend its the great awakening and your witnessing it... πŸ™

F B Jones @FBJones
26 April, 03:51
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
All of what you say is real, it's already been done. Now the credits run so the normies will wake up.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
26 April, 12:47
Does anyone know when this is from?
I would like to see the whole video.

26 April, 01:19
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Got it for you, it's rather large so I'll post in two parts, the second part in reply to this post...
(Part 1/2)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 April, 12:40
BOOM !!!!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 April, 12:30
Do liberals watch the 5?

We need someone to take over CNN because that is the only 'source' they think is credible.

The MSM programming works really well. as they are demonstrating on a daily basis.

26 April, 12:36
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
You are aware the ratings for the MSM are dropping really fast..? Never interfere with an enemy who is in the process of destructing themselves... Just enjoy the show...

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 April, 12:27
Watter's World is a pretty good watch.........he drops little bits every Saturday..........(he even talks about how his mom will txt him to remind him what Q said)

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
26 April, 12:35
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
yes..i agree. jesse is one of the best. i would like him to be on daily without that group format..or at least drop a few of them..πŸ€”

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
26 April, 12:25
very cgi ish

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
26 April, 12:15
Love it