Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
26 April, 12:09
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Med beds for the vaccinated to restore their dna.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 April, 12:05
Dr. Sherrie Tenpenny talked about this. Everything about these shots is hard to believe. She did say that the mRNA shots do not contain a virus so nothing is 'shed'I believe she used the words TRANSMITS.

Considering the websites for these shots mention the word computer transmits makes sense.

She also suggested that everyone take HCA and possibly Ivermectin alternating them every other week.

I already take HCQ as a prophylactic so am going with, I'm good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
26 April, 02:34
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
need zinc too. i learned from Dr Gold this eve that its zinc that cures and hcq opens the "door" for zinc to work.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 April, 11:56
s u r a m i n

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 April, 12:17
In response white light to his Publication
Hidden cures/therapy's