Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 02:04
🔥Two Nickels🔥

I'm sooo happy I'm about to burst

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 05:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I feel another shift has happened again. Feeling the LOVE BIGLY! ❤️🥰❤️😘❤️🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 05:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I was waiting for you ladies to say that
I knew you would 😊

OH YEAH 😍 Did it ever shift !!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 10:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yeah, it shifted, around 5 pm... ALL anger let go in minor incident faced today... gone by 5!

tremendous synchronicity all day ~ beyond anything I've ever known ~ our power is growing!!!

That explains the massive headache & feeling off balanced! BOOM! Yeshua said share the love...and I did! 🥰 We have more shifts coming don't we Digital Soldier? I sense another about to happen. I don't know why , I feel it but I just do.
10:38 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 April, 12:45
I have had a massive headache for the last 2 days!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 11:25
Yes, I believe we have more shifts coming. Last night I was listening to a guy describe an Art project he was suggesting for members in the group to share personal works to spread love ~ I was blown away ~ exactly what U were speaking of yesterday ~ prompting ppl to share LOVE no matter the form, poetry, painting, etc.

Let's spread the LOVE around the WORLD!!!

25 April, 11:42
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
You know Digital Soldier, I did what Yeshua wanted me to share His message from a dream I had the night before. I don't always know exactly His messages in my dreams but I knew this one because He was looking at my work in my dream. He smiled. The energy we put into creating something is very positive & full of love and its frequency takes away that negative energy ...like BOOM! 💥 Imagine sharing 10 creations...imagine the energy it creates, then those 10 share with 10 people & so on. Imagine...the vibration of LOVE! ❤️
GLORY TO GOD! HALLELUJAH!