Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 02:04
🔥Two Nickels🔥

I'm sooo happy I'm about to burst

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 05:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I feel another shift has happened again. Feeling the LOVE BIGLY! ❤️🥰❤️😘❤️🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 05:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I was waiting for you ladies to say that
I knew you would 😊

OH YEAH 😍 Did it ever shift !!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 10:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yeah, it shifted, around 5 pm... ALL anger let go in minor incident faced today... gone by 5!

tremendous synchronicity all day ~ beyond anything I've ever known ~ our power is growing!!!

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 10:38
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
That explains the massive headache & feeling off balanced! BOOM! Yeshua said share the love...and I did! 🥰 We have more shifts coming don't we Digital Soldier? I sense another about to happen. I don't know why , I feel it but I just do.

Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I have had a massive headache for the last 2 days!
12:45 AM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it