Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
26 April, 09:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
May the Good Christ our Lord, Father Son and Holy Ghost rain terror down on all who hurt or has ever hurt or has ever thought to even hurt a child of God. I pray they experience THE FEAR OF MY LORD and be shown no mercy until HIS time deems right. I pray for all of God’s children to be shown the heart of GOD’S VERY SOUL and may they live in HEAVEN for all the days of eternity. My Rosary today and all the rest of my days will be for this prayer today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
26 April, 02:23
evil is no more
GOD WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 April, 08:44
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Padre blocked me on twit last year for a week just because I would tweet him every day asking how the weather in Rome was and cc Boss and Pompeo for kicks...no sense of humor ...he did unblock me or his handlers did ...so funny

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
26 April, 02:00
💔😭🙏🙏

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 April, 11:36
🙏😕🌴

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 April, 11:18
This is so heart breaking and it was going on for so many years , praying for all these children and all the ones that didnt make it God bless them . So many people think this is just a conspiracy . Praying for the world 🙏🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 April, 11:06
Praying for every single child that was taken, or worse, born into that Hell. If I could go down into those tunnels and help I would. For now, I pray and share the truth.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
25 April, 09:38
❤️🙏

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
25 April, 09:32
We are coming lil ones,we have not forgotten you & those that caused pain & tortured them you will most certainly pay the ultimate price .