Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 April, 04:14
JFKJrIsQ Telegram
🙏 “Please Stand By.” 🎉

Gene Decode 10-19-20 🌻
“Did I mention the cabal have meticulous records
of every person
not just you, but your parents, grandparents, etc.
all the way back thousands of years
of how much they’ve looted from you & your family
that you are owed—to the penny.
That goes for cities, states & countries.
ALL of that is reappropriated.
It’s a new world that very few people I know
who can visualize it completely
it’s going to be so different.”

Juan O Savin 🌹
“We’re in the second year of Jubilee
& that’s when EVERYTHING is restored.
We get America back on track,
going the way it was designed to go
& then help the rest of the world.”

White Hats have seized 100s of miles of STOLEN gold
& quintillions of STOLEN dollars from the deep state
to be restored to We The People 🌎🌺

#ThankGodForQTeam
#ThankGodForPresidentTrump
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#NESARAGESARA
#QFS
#PeaceHealthAbundance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 April, 04:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Juan said it was juvenile to interpret Gessara and Nessara the way its being currehtly done by anons .
He said there is a difference between a year of Jubillee which he described as a time of rest rather than enrichment . He was clear that money value will be reset but not like its being stated here . Not to expect milions of dollars to come your way as this would crash the economy and shows lack of understanding of how economics work . thereby he calied it JUVENILE thinking . Thats what he said
i petsonally dont agree that this second year of the Jubilee has been “restful” .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 April, 04:56
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
LOL! I don't agree that the 2nd year of Jubilee has been restful at all. I transcribed that video so I know what he said. I love Juan O Savin but don't necessarily agree with everything he says!

I've known about NESARA & the RV / GCR since 2005. I see it differently than 107, but not the way many see it.

HOWEVER anyway anyone interprets it, it's going to bring VAST improvement & joy to ALL.

The technology alone is going to feel miraculous. The QFS gets rid of bankers FOREVER. No more IRS, etc. Lots of things like that will feel INCREDIBLE to we the peeps who have been in demon prison all our lives 🙏🌹🎊😻

https://inteldinarchronicl...

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
I agree with you Kat :) And yes it will get rid of banksters control . He did contradict himself on this one in his description of what a Jubilee year was about from when he firrst described it year ago on Jen Mac . The Jubilee year was supposed to end all debts that had been incurred by the people with the advent of the new ruler . He now said that it would be unwise to forgive mortgage loans as the money belongs to other citizens who put their money in the bank and it would. crash the exonomy!! I dont agree with this but there needs to be a way of extracting the people from the debt slavery theyve been pushed into for generations and Lands that were taken away by the banksters need to be restored to the people and families of origin . He did mention that once before about the Lands or properties .
05:22 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Bachman, click on at the bottom under it