Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 08:23
Continue to use your freedom to bombard Google Reviews with 1 star reviews on businesses that require masks and by giving 5 stars to businesses that don’t require them and love Americans.

We the people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 12:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Here is a great scenario ... closer ... they actually name names, times and dates! ... connecting the dots.

www.https://

bitchute.com/video/ehT6UE7tTMl3/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 April, 01:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not a good link. And anyone who talks about dates is suspect.

25 April, 01:39
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Did you listen to it, or just discount it? ... l
PLEASE isten and then tell me what you think ok?

Photon 333 @Photon
I'll watch later.πŸ‘Š

https://www. bitchute.com/video/ehT6UE7tTMl3/

Guess we have to break the links here?
01:45 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
25 April, 01:49
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Please do, I often thought that Steele was a bit pompous, but he is connected and does know a lot of details ... so please don't make a sharp "judgement without even hearing the case"

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 April, 03:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
First, you said names/dates were mentioned. What Robert was referring to was the 5 pedo books he had someone put together. He did NOT name dates of anything coming up (except for their conference).

These guys have great backgrounds, but they are not "read in" in the conventional sense (not part of Q team). They've just been around the block. I wouldn't say pompous; they have balls and the experience to back up what they say.

"Hearing the case?" What they did was to talk about how our world has been taken over, and what possible methods could be enacted to put a stop to some of it, particularly the power structure.

I've been aware of this stuff for a long time. I don't do snap judgements. There are always layers to everything.

But what I do see through right away is BS. Not much here in this video. Did I cringe when RDS said that he has a soft spot for China? Oh yeah. But that's optics.

The "bad link" I was referring to was the broken link you posted.

πŸ‘ŠπŸ’™