Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
Another interaction with police yesterday for not wearing a mask (my second) at a hardware store in Rhode Island.

Their complaint... they can be fined because I’m not wearing a mask in their store. I asked them to call the police so they do not get in trouble for my free will. They did.

Maybe they should call the police when the government “inspectors” show up threatening them with fines. 🤔

Mask mandates are NOT the law!

Spoke to the cops for a few minutes and was on my way. Incidentally, an anonomous woman came to my defense and praised me for bucking the system.
09:57 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Edward_of_Providence in this post can reply
Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
31 March, 11:29
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Ed. I live in RI too. We are trying to get together a group of RI;ers that are done with Gina/McKee shit and all the rest of the shit in RI. Are you interested in joining. BTW I know ALOT of places here that wont give you shit if you dont wear a mask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 February, 06:43
Must watch — Doctor shows inefficiency of masks…
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 February, 06:33
im in MA and wish I had a group to go with, but they're so brainwashed and commie here!

Rose Anon @Qtribe521
11 February, 04:28
I just wish more people would wake up to the plandemic and refuse to wear a msk. If at least half of customers refused the mask mandates would be lifted and the would be to much pushback by citizens and businesses to keep it in place. It has worked in Montana and a couple of other places. Everyone get on board if you can

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 February, 03:56
I was screamed at during a visit to our local emergency vet after i walked in with my sick dog without a mask....the receptionist and all the other masked sheep were glaring at me, and the rude girl screaming at the loudest level she could get away with that we are in the middle of a pandemic.... i said well thats a matter of opinion. Then she proceeded to tell (scream) at me that the hospital policy was that everyone had to wear a mask, told her i couldnt wear one, she says that i have to have a mask to be able to come inside.... i said well all of you are wearing masks so you are protected r

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 February, 03:45
Same experience, Edward! The manager, who I asked to speak with (lol!) threatened to call the cops. After I told her a FEW things and she blabbed away I reminded her that she forgot to call the cops and invited her to do so! I wonder why she changed her mind!😌 We live in a sick society of too many ill-informed, fearful and bravely audacious people. these are all people who missed the kick in their pants when they were growing up!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 February, 03:45
Same experience, Edward! The manager, who I asked to speak with (lol!) threatened to call the cops. After I told her a FEW things and she blabbed away I reminded her that she forgot to call the cops and invited her to do so! I wonder why she changed her mind!😌 We live in a sick society of too many ill-informed, fearful and bravely audacious people. these are all people who missed the kick in their pants when they were growing up!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
11 February, 04:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
That was worth saying twice ! ;-)

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 February, 03:12
For those unable to engage in a potential conflict when
told to wear a mask...

Resize & print this, to wear on a lantard & flash if they
approach you.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
11 February, 04:06
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
you dont have one for the UK do you? lol

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 February, 02:54
Thats what everyone should be doing!