Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
25 January, 09:57
Another interaction with police yesterday for not wearing a mask (my second) at a hardware store in Rhode Island.

Their complaint... they can be fined because I’m not wearing a mask in their store. I asked them to call the police so they do not get in trouble for my free will. They did.

Maybe they should call the police when the government “inspectors” show up threatening them with fines. 🤔

Mask mandates are NOT the law!

Spoke to the cops for a few minutes and was on my way. Incidentally, an anonomous woman came to my defense and praised me for bucking the system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Same experience, Edward! The manager, who I asked to speak with (lol!) threatened to call the cops. After I told her a FEW things and she blabbed away I reminded her that she forgot to call the cops and invited her to do so! I wonder why she changed her mind!😌 We live in a sick society of too many ill-informed, fearful and bravely audacious people. these are all people who missed the kick in their pants when they were growing up!
03:45 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
11 February, 04:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
That was worth saying twice ! ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396