Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
25 January, 09:57
Another interaction with police yesterday for not wearing a mask (my second) at a hardware store in Rhode Island.

Their complaint... they can be fined because I’m not wearing a mask in their store. I asked them to call the police so they do not get in trouble for my free will. They did.

Maybe they should call the police when the government “inspectors” show up threatening them with fines. 🤔

Mask mandates are NOT the law!

Spoke to the cops for a few minutes and was on my way. Incidentally, an anonomous woman came to my defense and praised me for bucking the system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
I was screamed at during a visit to our local emergency vet after i walked in with my sick dog without a mask....the receptionist and all the other masked sheep were glaring at me, and the rude girl screaming at the loudest level she could get away with that we are in the middle of a pandemic.... i said well thats a matter of opinion. Then she proceeded to tell (scream) at me that the hospital policy was that everyone had to wear a mask, told her i couldnt wear one, she says that i have to have a mask to be able to come inside.... i said well all of you are wearing masks so you are protected r
03:56 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it