nasty 123 @Nasty1
Every virus has been man made, even the Black Plague was man made. The Black Plague was created by the Medici family that are part of the Black Nobility of Italy and connected to Black Magic & the Papal Bloodlines .

Research
09:50 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 March, 04:00
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
THANK YOU for posting that, Nasty!

I've been telling folks this for decades... but they were all tuned in to The History Channel...

DUH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 March, 12:46
😒 This is what I have been trying to explain to my Lab friends forever. They don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 March, 10:23
idk that wasin the 1300's ........their medical knowledge was atrocious

Laritha Savage @Laritha
25 March, 04:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It wasn't that complicated.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
25 March, 10:01

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 March, 09:54
...no one ponders why the term "theory" is still used when describing germs and viruses...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 March, 09:50
Good to see you here Nasty - you have been missed fren 🙏

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
25 March, 09:43
I think it was negative ETs. I think they caused all historical pandemics until they taught the cabal to make their own.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
26 January, 05:28
Allow me to respectfully disagree...
The khan lost again, but this time his retreat wouldn’t be victimless: determined to destroy the city and kill his inhabitants he ordered to catapult the corpse of the plague victims. The infection hit hard the genoeses and soon the survivors left the city to return to Italy. They landed in Messina, in Sicily. It was 1347 and from there the disease spread like wildfire to the rest of the peninsula and then to the rest of Europe.
https://medium.com/ @albert ...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 January, 12:55

Bella Bella @Cinderella
26 January, 12:17
hi friend, im new lol

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
25 January, 10:47
Germ theory.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
25 January, 07:01
https://blacknobilityvatic... saved this link earlier today, synchronicity for ya 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 06:44
Nana has missed ya Nasty!
Glad you made it over!
😘😘😘😘You will love this site, it is almost identical to twitwit and works well.
Most everyone is here already!😇😇😇😇