Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram 1/24, 8:51pm) WHEN WILL THE ARRESTS START? - I believe God is dealing with people and events all over the world as part of His plan to bring change to America. God is going to The One to bring about the Great Awakening AND the Great Reset of the World. On His terms. Not the terms of CCP or George Soros. On His schedule. Not yours and not mine. God created the United States but remember, He also created the world. The world, like the United States, is broken and needs to be fixed. God is going to fix it. You watch it happen. Wait on the Lord. - Lin
09:49 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 January, 10:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Exceptional 3 hour podcast:
LinWood, Clay Clark, Scott Kesterson, Dave from X22, Jim Pugh, Mike Davis, etc. etc.....
Reassuring as we wait on the Lord and trust that there is a mighty movement in His name at work... While we wait and pray for smokescreens to be removed, love to be restored and justice for God's children.
https://rumble.com/vd59zz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just MEE @me855
25 January, 09:51
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
GEN9--8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
EVERYDAY God reminds us HE is in control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396