Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 09:49
Lin Wood (Telegram 1/24, 8:51pm) WHEN WILL THE ARRESTS START? - I believe God is dealing with people and events all over the world as part of His plan to bring change to America. God is going to The One to bring about the Great Awakening AND the Great Reset of the World. On His terms. Not the terms of CCP or George Soros. On His schedule. Not yours and not mine. God created the United States but remember, He also created the world. The world, like the United States, is broken and needs to be fixed. God is going to fix it. You watch it happen. Wait on the Lord. - Lin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just MEE @me855
GEN9--8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
EVERYDAY God reminds us HE is in control
09:51 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by me855 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just MEE, click on at the bottom under it