Thx @qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one
10:25 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 May, 08:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
as do I want these shirts. i know atleast 20 people that would purchase and support 100%
We need to get the word out regaurdless๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
25 April, 01:19
agreed!! There are so many that I've been looking for.
LOL, I'm wearing my What am I doing here-Joe Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 April, 01:14
Dont forget!

wht 2.0 @wht
25 April, 12:16
Yup .. great list ... but better correct Mocking'g'ird before you print it

;)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 12:49
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Yeah I noticed that and wondered if it was for some reason I didnt know or just an "oopsy"

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 April, 12:04
je peux en avoir un ?๐Ÿ˜œen francais bien sur

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 April, 11:53
I want one of these! Love this!!!! โค๏ธ

25 April, 12:52
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Nana does too wonder where we could get.

Angel of the North @IT50US
25 April, 11:43
Love this!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 April, 11:12
i will have one of these, probably more of these soon. one for everyday. My We the People are pissed off hoodie is wearing out, time for a new one i guess.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
25 April, 10:59
i want one

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
25 April, 10:59
i want one

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 April, 10:41
There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listi...

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 April, 01:10
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
although going on the sight I see they also advertise vaccinated shirts and BLM shirts so I wouldnโ€™t want to take business away frim her but it would be nice if they didnโ€™t give business to those who are against our cause.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 April, 01:13
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
nice shirt. might want to find another venue - sure its hard but Etsy is supporting the left i boycott them. check into mike lindells site or some other patriot supportive one. im sure i have no idea how hard it is but just a thought perhaps post a question where ither patriots are selling???

Theresa McManus @QlderPatriot
25 April, 10:40
excellant

chore Toke @choretoke
25 April, 10:34
I want one of those Tshirtsโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 April, 10:27
Me too - Anyone know where we can get one?

25 April, 01:12
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Just posted one someone else sent