P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 April, 10:05
US Strategic Command Posture Statement Preview: β€œThe spectrum of conflict today is neither linear nor predictable. We must account for the possibility of conflict leading to conditions which could very rapidly drive an adversary to consider nuclear use as their least bad option.”

Sounds like a possible SCARE EVENT is right around the corner. Reminds me of drop 936 and Bidan is a hostage. Sum Of All Fears. Stage SET. FREEDOM. Patriots are in control. πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

timestamp = 11:09 9/11

Q Drop 936

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to β€œNew”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

link: https://twitter.com/US_Str...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 09:38
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
WE ARE AT DEFCOM II

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 April, 10:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No we're not Where did you get that info?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Good to know, where is your info coming from? I stated mine in previous message.
10:15 AM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 April, 10:35
I do watch Monkeywerx, and that is how I found the site that I watch weekly. We were at Defcon3 last week, but it was back to 5 the other day.

25 April, 10:40
Thanks, we are the news, and it changes rapidly

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 April, 10:32

25 April, 10:36
Not official site of the military, but very good to hear nonetheless.

The Defcon Level Warning System is a private intelligence gathering informative organization to keep the public updated on current world events, threats and attempts to assess events and threat levels as accurately as possible when deciding what to set the Defcon level alert status to.

This is not the official government alert status, but a community effort to reflect what the defcon level's alert status is, as accurately as possible at any given time through intel sharing and mutual monitoring of U.S. and global events. The official government alert status is not made available to the public.

27 April, 07:28
Hey fren, did you see this?
We are all learning and sharing ... hang in there
https://anonup.com/thread/...