P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
US Strategic Command Posture Statement Preview: “The spectrum of conflict today is neither linear nor predictable. We must account for the possibility of conflict leading to conditions which could very rapidly drive an adversary to consider nuclear use as their least bad option.”

Sounds like a possible SCARE EVENT is right around the corner. Reminds me of drop 936 and Bidan is a hostage. Sum Of All Fears. Stage SET. FREEDOM. Patriots are in control. 🙏 🇺🇸🦅

timestamp = 11:09 9/11

Q Drop 936

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

link: https://twitter.com/US_Str...
10:05 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 April, 11:33
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I sometimes see numbers and know they are important. I saw these numbers this morning and took a screenshot to share if I did see them come up for confirmation🤍 God Bless🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 10:07
IF the tunnels are crushed they won't. THAT was gonna be their hidy holes. If they are gone, they won't. They didn't really want to, they just wanted to kill humanity and live top side also, bringing hell up here. NO tunnels, NO escape.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The demons don't wanna give up the possibility of losing all their deep state human meat puppets....facts.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 10:05
In their symbol what do the 3 red lightning bolts and what looks like a green piece of wheat stand for please?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
25 April, 10:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
“The lightning bolts symbolize lethality and speed while the olive branch is a constant reminder of the command's mission of securing the objectives of peace.”

link: https://www.stratcom.mil/A...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 09:38
WE ARE AT DEFCOM II

Lora Roberts @LoriRob2
25 April, 10:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I just looked and it was 5? Do you have a source?

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 April, 10:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No we're not Where did you get that info?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 April, 11:28
Juan mentioned this🆘🆘🆘