Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Dan Scavino’s tweet includes 9 rows of 8❗️= 9+8 = 17
Timestamp = 5:40
Q540 includes, “Are you following the news today? WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.”
Note the link in Dan’s tweet is from cnbc NEWS.
09:56 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 April, 07:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I circled back to this lol.add all the 6's together = 216

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
25 April, 06:23
stafford act also ends 150 duration in mid june. i think lindell is right with mid-august though unfortunately. not like they're too concerned what we think lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 April, 02:49
#EXCLAMATIONPOINTSMATTER !!!!!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
25 April, 11:18
REMINDER > RED_RED
🤔 > Q

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 10:13
This was my ether dream as a child. When I was having my tonsils out at age 5 or 6, I was traumatized by the anesthesia dr who was pretty rough with me when I fought off the ether he put on my face. I thought my parents were having me killed. It was such a scary feeling. I had this crazy dream that I will never forget. I have always referred to it as a Crazy 8 Dream because really loud I could hear myself saying "8888888 . . ." There was a huge black triangle that looked like an 8 ball. I was wearing water skiis and the triangle was trying to find the perfect spot for me on West Dennis beach. It was going so fast and the wind was blowing sand up into my face. It was racing towards the water when I finally screamed "STOP".
It's really weird but it was then that I don't remember anquish and my total fear stopped because I felt JESUS. 888888 . . . .always meant Christ to me.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 April, 10:13
36×6ft=216
6×6×6=216
evil going down
🙏

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 April, 10:05
If everyone could post whatever news breaks today back here, that would be great!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 April, 10:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
1st Report 👇🐸👍

Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
25 April, 11:14
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Not news, but interesting post that the audit is being watched 24/7 by patriots

John Washington @KeysMarg
25 April, 10:05
All 6's Added Up = 72

72 + 540 =612
todays date is

25/4
"BED"
70 is
"GO" 7th Letter

6/12 is Burning Bush SRs Birthday

CiA is Under New Command Structure
soon

John Washington @KeysMarg
25 April, 12:12
In response John Washington to his Publication
GY DOG BED :)

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
25 April, 10:02
News today upto now is

Via The Bias News

REVEALED: Clinton’s White House welcomed Epstein, Maxwell as VIP guests, new photos show (Fox News).

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 April, 10:00
DAY O COME 🕳🕳🕳🪦🪦🪦⚰⚰⚰
🎵😉😇🤣😆😆🤣😅🎼🎼🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎼🎼

https://music.youtube.com/...

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 April, 09:59
AN OLD FAV OF MINE ...LOL ..DOWN SHE GOES IS RIGHT

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 April, 10:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Well deserved.